Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Friends are Geniuses


So I was surfing PerezHilton.com today and he did a post on our friend Adam Harvey! Adam is the significant other of our dear friend Heather Knight, who is a smokin' hot social roboticist, artist, and current employee of Jet Propulsion Lab in Los Angeles.

Adam invented a purse that flashes when it senses other camera flashes (using technology that cameras with flashes already use), thus destroying paparazzi photos. It has been getting more and more press lately, and this morning, the Queen of All Media himself gave a shout out.

Check out the Perez post here

Why can't I think of this shit? Best I'll ever do is come up with an insurance policy, um, offers some really good coverage? Damn.

Speaking of other genius things I wish I had thought of, Harry Potter was absolutely, #$@#! amazing. Best one so far. The actors have finally rose to the occasion and for the first time, become the Harry, Ron and Hermione I envision when reading my favorite books. What the hell am I gonna do until the 7th movie comes out?!?

Heather will probably put a robot on the moon by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment